torstai 10. marraskuuta 2016

Amigurumi Plagg pattern

Amigurumi-ohje, tällä kertaa englanniksi (voin tehdä myös suomiversion, jos kiinnostusta on)

This is my first pattern in English, so there might be some errors! Please let me know if you spot any!

Plagg (from Miraculous Ladybug) belongs to ZAG animation, amigurumi pattern by me.





Plagg pattern

Materials
Black yarn for head, ears, body, paws and tail, finer black yarn for whiskers and matching hooks.
I used Novita Cotton Bamboo (3 mm hook) and size 10 crochet thread (1.50 mm hook). Stuffing.
Green felt and glue for eyes, black paint or black thread for pupils, gray thread for mouth.

Abbreviations
sc: single crochet
st: single stitch
sc2tog: decrease by working 2 sc together
sl st: slip stitch

Head
Round 1: Start with a magic ring, 6 sc in a magic ring (6).
R2: *2 sc in next st*, repeat *_* 6 times (12).
R3: *1 sc, 2 sc in next st*, repeat *_* 6 times (18).
R4: *2 sc, 2 sc in next st*, repeat *_* 6 times (24).
R5: *3 sc, 2 sc in next st*, repeat *_* 6 times (30).
R6: *4 sc, 2 sc in next st*, repeat *_* 6 times (36).
R7: *5 sc, 2 sc in next st*, repeat *_* 6 times (42).
R8-14: 1 sc in each st around (42).
R15: *5 sc, sc2tog*, repeat *_* 6 times (36).
R16: *4 sc, sc2tog*, repeat *_* 6 times (30).
R17: 1 sc in each st around (30).
R18: *4 sc, 2 sc in next st*, repeat *_* 4 times, 12 sc (1 sc in each st) (34).
R19: 1 sc in each st around (34).
R20: *4 sc, sc2tog*, repeat *_* 4 times, *3 sc, sc2tog*, repeat *_* 2 times (28).
R21: *3 sc, sc2tog*, repeat *_* 4 times, *2 sc, sc2tog*, repeat *_* 2 times (22). Stuff the head.
R22: *2 sc, sc2tog*, repeat *_* 4 times, *1 sc, sc2tog*, repeat *_* 2 times (16).
R23: *1 sc, sc2tog*, repeat *_* 4 times, *sc2tog*, repeat *_* 2 times (10).
R24: *sc2tog* repeat *_* 4 times (6).
Fasten off.


Ears (make 2)
R1: 4 sc in a magic ring (4).
R2: *1 sc, 2 sc in next st* repeat *_* 2 times (6).
R3: *2 sc, 2 sc in next st* repeat *_* 2 times (8).
R4: *3 sc, 2 sc in next st* repeat *_* 2 times (10).
R5: *4 sc, 2 sc in next st* repeat *_* 2 times (12).
R6: *5 sc, 2 sc in next st* repeat *_* 2 times (14).
R7: 1 sc in each st around (14).
R8: 7 sc (1 sc in each st) (14).
Fasten off and sew to the head.

NB! Head is not symmetrical, so make sure the ears are sewn into right place!



Body
R1: 6 sc in a magic ring (6).
R2: *2 sc in next st*, repeat *_* 6 times (12).
R3: *1 sc, 2 sc in next st*, repeat *_* 6 times (18).
R4: 1 sc in each st around (18).
R5: *7 sc, sc2tog*, repeat *_* 2 times (16).
R6: *6 sc, sc2tog*, repeat *_* 2 times (14).
R7: *5 sc, sc2tog*, repeat *_* 2 times (12).
R8: *4 sc, sc2tog*, repeat *_* 2 times (10).
R9: *3 sc, sc2tog*, repeat *_* 2 times (8).
R10: *2 sc, sc2tog*, repeat *_* 2 times (6).
R11: 1 sc in each st around.
Fasten off and sew to the head.

Arms (make 2)
R1: 4 sc in a magic ring (4).
R2: *1 sc, 2 sc in next st*, repeat *_* 2 times (6).
R3-9: 1 sc in each st around (6).
R10: *1 sc, sc2tog*, repeat *_* 2 times (4).
Fasten off and sew to the body.

Thighs (make 2)
R1: 6 sc in a magic ring (6).
R2: 1 sc in each st around (6).
R3: *2 sc in next st*, repeat *_* 2 times, 4 sc (8).
R4: 1 sc *2 sc in next st*, repeat *_* 2 times, 5 sc (10).
R5-6: 1 sc in each st around (10).
R7: 5 sc.
Fasten off and sew to the body.

Feet (make 2)
R1: 4 sc in a magic ring (4).
R2: *1 sc, 2 sc in next st*, repeat *_* 2 times (6).
R3-5: 1 sc in each st around (6).
R6: sc2tog, 4 sc (5).
R7: 1 sc in each st around (5).
R8: sc2tog, 3 sc (4).
Fasten off and sew to the thigh.

Tail
27 ch, turn and skip the first chain, 26 sl st (1 sl st to each ch), fasten off and sew to the body.

Whiskers (make 3, use finer yarn)
34 ch, turn and skip the first chain, 3 ch, 30 sl st. Fasten off and sew to the head.


Cut two eyes from felt and glue them to the head. Use black thread or paint for pupils. Use gray thread for mouth.



16 kommenttia:

  1. Thanks for pattern! Pleas do i must fill the body, arm,legs? And which part of body i sew to head? Row 1/or row 11

    VastaaPoista
  2. I'm not checking or updating this blog regularly anymore, sorry for the late reply! I used stuffing for the body but not for the arms and legs (yarn ends were enough for them). If you use much finer yarn and hook, filling those parts may become pointless. It also depends on your gauge so it is best to use your own judgement to decide what looks best in your case :)
    Row 11 of the body is sewn to head.

    VastaaPoista
  3. Hi Tynnyrin, thank you so much for sharing this lovely little bug. It's one of the most popular cartoon characters in my country-Turkey amongst the children. I also love to make amigurumi toys and share them on my Instagram page. I want to make a plagg using your pattern and I think my followers will ask its pattern ( they mostly ask all the patterns of the toys) Can I translate and share your plagg pattern for my Turkish followers who don't speak English and share your blog's link for the ones who know English?
    Whatever your reply is, thank you so much for your great share.👍🏻❤️
    Loves from Turkey
    Emel

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Again I'm very sorry for the late late reply! I don't check this blog regularly and it seems that my email for notifications was misspelled... If you haven't already, feel free to translate the pattern as long as the credit is given. May I ask your Instagram username? I could give you a follow 😊

      Poista
    2. Hi����
      Thank you so much for your reply:)
      I haven't translated and shared the pattern without your permission. Now I see that I can. Thank you so much. My Instagram account is @tiny_mini_toys. Infact I searched your account with your blog's name but I think it's different, so I couldn't find it. I'd like to mention your account while sharing the pattern if you let me know it.
      Thanks ����

      Poista
    3. Hello! My Instagram account is @kummavaan. Thank you for waiting permission I really appreciate it!

      Poista
  4. Hi����
    Thank you so much for your reply:)
    I haven't translated and shared the pattern without your permission. Now I see that I can. Thank you so much. My Instagram account is @tiny_mini_toys. Infact I searched your account with your blog's name but I think it's different, so I couldn't find it. I'd like to mention your account while sharing the pattern if you let me know it.
    Thanks ����

    VastaaPoista
  5. Coucou
    Merci pour ces explications. Maël (huit ans) est très content d’avoir son chat noir. Je me suis remise au crochet pendant le confinement.
    Prenez soin de vous durant cette période si difficile.
    Amitiés
    Marie

    VastaaPoista
  6. Hi, do you have any patterns for the other Miraculous Ladybug Kwamis?!? Thank you!

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Hi! Unfortunately I don't have patterns for the other Kwamis. However, you can use this pattern as a base for many of the Kwamis :) For example Tikki; using red yarn make head, arms and legs, use the whisker pattern for her antennas. Feet part of the pattern might work for Tikki's tail. For her spots and eyes, use felt/embroidery/paint.

      Poista
  7. Hei! Ethän saisi laitettua suomenkielistä versiota?

    VastaaPoista
  8. Blogin hallinnoija on poistanut tämän kommentin.

    VastaaPoista
  9. Blogin hallinnoija on poistanut tämän kommentin.

    VastaaPoista
  10. Blogin hallinnoija on poistanut tämän kommentin.

    VastaaPoista
  11. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS PATTERN!! I love the series and I have been looking for patterns but often times they dont work well or they are no longer available, I am so thankful for this pattern!Thank you so much!

    VastaaPoista